What is AND function in Excel?
The AND function is one of the Logical functions of Excel.
It determines if all conditions in a test are TRUE.
We can find this function in the Logical of the insert function Tab.
How to use AND function in excel
1. Click on an empty cell (like F5 )
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3)
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions
4. Select Logical category
5. Select AND function
6. Then select ok
7. Enter the value As shown below :
8. As shown below ,enter in logica1 (A2=10) ,logica2 (A3=20),logica3 (A4=30),logica4 (A5=40),logica5 (A6=50) , because all condition is true the result is also true.
9. If only one condition is wrong, like A2>10, the result is False.
10. You will see the result in formula result section
Examples of AND function in excel
Python code for AND function
result=False and True print(result)
What is the purpose of AND function?
What is the Return value of AND function?
How many arguments does AND function have?
This function has just 1 Argument.
The argument of ABS function is number.
The argument of ABS function is required and not optional.
Which version of excel supports AND function?
This function is available for all excel versions (2003-2019)
Errors in AND function
AND related functions :
Frequently Asked Questions
The AND function is one of the Logical functions of Excel. It determines if all conditions in a test are TRUE.
in the insert function tab select logical category then And function
we can use it when we have two expression and want to find which condition is correct or wrong