What is DAYS360 function in Excel?
The DAYS360 function is one of the Date & Time functions of Excel.
It Returns the number of days between two dates based on a 360-day year (twelve 30-day months).
We can find this function in Date & Time category of the insert function Tab.
How to use DAYS360 function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select Date & Time category.
5. Select DAYS360 function
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see DAYS360 function.
8&9-Start_date and end date are the two dates between which you want to know the number of days.
10. Method section is a logical value specifying the calculation method: U.S. (NASD) = FALSE or omitted; European = TRUE.
11. You will see the result in the formula result section.
Examples of DAYS360 function in excel
Python code for DAYS360 function
import datetime Start_day = datetime.date(2021, 1, 1) End_day = datetime.date(2022, 1, 1) days=End_day-Start_day print(days)
What is the purpose of DAYS360 function?
What is the Return value of DAYS360 function?
How many arguments does DAYS360 function have?
This function has just 1 Argument.
The argument of ABS function is number.
The argument of ABS function is required and not optional.
Which version of excel supports DAYS360 function?
This function is available for all excel versions (2003-2019)
Errors in DAYS360 function
DAYS360 related functions
- Use DAY function to return the day of the month, a number from 1 to 31.
- YEARFRAC function
- Use DAYS function to return the number of days between the two dates.
- NETWORKDAYS function