What is CHISQ.INV function in Excel?
The CHISQ.INV function is one of the Statistical functions of Excel.
It Returns the inverse of the left-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
We can find this function in Statistical category of insert function Tab.
How to use CHISQ.INV function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select STATISTICAL category.
5. Select CHISQ.INV function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see CHISQ.INV function.
8. Probability is a probability associated with the chi-squared distribution, a value between 0 and 1 inclusive.
9. Deg_freedom is the number of degrees of freedom, a number between 1 and 10^10, excluding 10^10.
10. You will see the results in the formula result section.
Examples of CHISQ.INV function in Excel
CHISQ.INV related functions
- Use CHISQ.DIST function to return the left-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
- Use CHISQ.DIST.RT function to return the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
- Use CHISQ.INV.RT function to return the inverse of the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
- Use CHISQ.TEST function to return the test for independence.