What is MODE.SNGL function in Excel?
The MODE.SNGL function is one of the Statistical functions of Excel.
It returns the most frequently occurring, or repetitive, value in an array or range of data.
We can find this function in Statistical of insert function Tab.
How to use MODE.SNGL function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select STATISTICAL category.
5. Select MODE.SNGL function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see MODE.SNGL function.
8. Number1: number1,number2,… are 1 to 255 numbers, or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers for which you want the mode.
9. Number2: number1,number2,… are 1 to 255 numbers, or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers for which you want the mode.
10. You will see the results in the formula result section.