What is NORM.S.DIST function in Excel?
The NORM.S.DIST function is one of the Statistical functions of Excel.
It returns the standard normal distribution (has a mean of zero and a standard deviation of one).
We can find this function in Statistical of insert function Tab.
How to use NORM.S.DIST function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select STATISTICAL category.
5. Select NORM.S.DIST function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see NORM.S.DIST function.
8. Z is the value for which you want the distribution.
9. Cumulative is a logical value for the function to return: the cumulative distribution
function = TRUE; the probability density function = FALSE.
10. You will see the results in the formula result section.