What is NORM.S.INV function in Excel?
The NORM.S.INV function is one of the Statistical functions of Excel.
It returns the inverse of the standard normal cumulative distribution (has a mean of zero and a standard deviation of one).
We can find this function in Statistical of insert function Tab.
How to use NORM.S.INV function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select STATISTICAL category.
5. Select NORM.S.INV function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see NORM.S.INV function.
8. Probability is a probability corresponding to the normal distribution, a number
between O and 1 inclusive.
9. You will see the results in the formula result section.