What is RANK.EQ function in Excel?
The RANK.EQ function is one of the Statistical functions of Excel.
It returns the rank of a number in a list of numbers: its size relative to other values in the list; if more than one value has the same rank, the top rank of that set of values is returned.
We can find this function in Statistical of insert function Tab.
How to use RANK.EQ function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select STATISTICAL category.
5. Select RANK.EQ function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see RANK.EQ function.
8. Number is the number for which you want to find the rank.
9. Ref is an array of, or a reference to, a list of numbers. Nonnumeric values are ignored.
10. Order is a number: rank in the list sorted descending = 0 or omitted; rank in
the list sorted ascending = any nonzero value.
11. You will see the results in the formula result section.