What is IMEXP function in Excel?
The IMEXP function is one of the Engineering functions of Excel.
It Returns the exponential of a complex number.
We can find this function in Engineering of insert function Tab.
How to use IMEXP function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select ENGINEERING category.
5. Select IMEXP function
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see IMEXP function.
8. Inumber is a complex number for which you want the exponential.
9. You will see the results in the formula result section.
Examples of IMEXP function in Excel
IMEXP related functions
- Use IMDIV function to return the quotient of two complex numbers.