What is IMPOWER function in Excel?
The IMPOWER function is one of the Engineering functions of Excel.
It Returns a complex number raised to an integer power.
We can find this function in Engineering category of the insert function Tab.
How to use IMPOWER function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select ENGINEERING category.
5. Select IMPOWER function
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see IMPOWER function.
8. Inumber section is a complex number you want to rise to power.
9. Number section is the power to which you want to raise the complex number.
10. You will see the results in the formula result section.
Examples of IMPOWER function in Excel
IMPOWER related functions
- Use POWER function to Return the result of a number raised to a power.
- Use IMPRODUCT function Return the product of 1 to 255 complex numbers.