What is IMPRODUCT function in Excel?
The IMPRODUCT function is one of the Engineering functions of Excel.
It Returns the product of 1 to 255 complex numbers.
We can find this function in Engineering category of the insert function Tab.
How to use IMPRODUCT function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select ENGINEERING category.
5. Select IMPRODUCT function
6. Then select ok.
7. In function arguments Tab you will see IMPRODUCT function.
8. Inumber1: inumber1,inumber2,… Inumber1, Inumber2,… are from 1 to 255 complex.
9. You will see the results in the formula result section.
Examples of IMPRODUCT function in Excel
IMPRODUCT related functions
- Use IMDIV function to return the quotient of two complex numbers.
- Use IMPOWER function to return a complex number raised to an integer power.
- Use PRODUCT function to Multiplie all the numbers given as arguments.
- Use IMSUM function to return the sum of complex numbers.