What is IMSUB function in Excel?
The IMSUB function is one of the Engineering functions of Excel.
It Returns the difference between two complex numbers.
We can find this function in Engineering category of insert function Tab.
How to use IMSUB function in excel
- Click on an empty cell (like F5).
2. Click on the fx icon (or press shift+F3).
3. In the insert function tab you will see all functions.
4. Select ENGINEERING category
5. Select IMSUB function.
6. Then select ok.
7. In the function arguments Tab you will see IMSUB function.
8. Inumber1 section is the complex number from which to subtract inumber2.
9. Inumber2 section is the complex number to subtract from inumber1.
10. You will see the results in the formula result section.
Examples of IMSUB function in Excel
IMSUB related function
- Use IMREAL function to return the real coefficient of a complex number.
- Use IMAGINARY function to return the imaginary coefficient of a complex number.
- Use IMPRODUCT function to return the product of 1 to 255 complex numbers.
- Use IMSUM function